Hyderabad; June 30 ( ALI ABBAS PMI ): On 29-06-2021 the sleuths of Commissioner’s Task Force, West Zone team, Hyderabad on credible information raided on a shop i.e. “Pooja Agency”, Premises No.7-1-532, BK Guda, SR Nagar, Hyderabad in the limits of SR Nagar Police Station and apprehended one accused by name Bhoma Ram Kumawat who is purchasing and selling of banned noxious Gutka & Tobacco and supplying the same illegally in Hyderabad. Seized banned Gutka & Tobacco of various brands from his possession. Seized material market value is about Rs.15 Lakhs.
Particulars of Accused:-
1) Bhoma Ram Kumawat S/o Poona Ramji, aged 42 yrs, Occ: Business, “Pooja Agency”, #7-1-532, BK Guda, SR Nagar, R/o H.No.7-1-309/39, Near Jai Bharati School, BK Guda, SR Nagar, Hyderabad.
1. SR-1 Tobacco: 6 Big bags
2. V-1 Tobacco: 2 Big bags
3. Tanaji Tobacco : 3 Big bags
4. Baba 120 Tobacco: 2 Cartons
5. Baba 120 Tobacco : 2 Cartons
6. Baba 120 Tobacco: 2 Cartons
7. Baba 160 Tobacco: 5 boxes
8. Baba Black Tobacco: 10 tins of 200 grams
9. Yashraj Tobacco: 45 tins of 200 grams each
10. Good luck Tobacco: 150 boxes of 50 grams each
11. M-Tobacco (Manikchand): 46 boxes
12. Baba 120 Tobacco: 15 Ladis
13. Loose Tobacco: 57 packets
14. Aadat Pan Masala: 1 bag
15. G9 Pan Masala: 1 bag
16. Paris Cigarettes: 50 boxes
17. Black Cigarettes: 25 boxes
During inquiry, it came to know that, the accused Bhoma Ram Kumawat is purchasing Gutka and Tobacco materials from Royal Chalia, Bidar, and supplying the same to different shops in Hyderabad. Sometimes one person by the name of Dinesh Kumar S/o Mothiram, aged about 33 yrs, Occ: Supplier of Gutka & Tobacco from Bidar, Karnataka, R/o Jagadgirigutta, Qutbullapur (M), Medchal-Malkajgiri (Dist) is also supplying Gutka and Tobacco materials to the accused Bhoma Ram Kumawat for the purpose of selling in Hyderabad. In this case, the accused Dinesh Kumar is at large.
The arrested accused along with seized material was handed over to SHO, SR Nagar Police Station, for taking necessary action.
The arrest was made under the supervision of Sri P.Radha Kishan Rao, Dy. Commissioner of Police (OSD), Commissioner’s Task Force, by Sri P.Rajesh, Inspector of Police, West Zone Task Force and SI’s Sri N.Ranjith Kumar, Sri P.Mallikarjun, Sri Md.Mujaffar Ali, Sri Sheik Kaviuddin and Staff of West Zone Team, Commissioner’s Task Force, Hyderabad.