APPREHENDED (02) INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRANSPORTERS – SEIZED –
3.1 KGS OF PSEUDO EPHEDRINE (CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE), 23 SIM CARDS, 12 FAKE AADHAR CARDS AND 06 MOBILE PHONES – ALL WORTH OF Rs. 3.1 CRORE /-
The sleuths of the Hyderabad Narcotic Enforcement Wing (H-NEW) along with Begumpet Police apprehended (02) International Drug Transporters. Who were found in illegal possession of Controlled substance, i.e., Pseudo Ephedrine under Begumpet PS limits, Hyderabad. Total 3.1 Kgs Of Pseudo Ephedrine (Controlled Substance), 23 Sim Cards, 12 Fake Aadhar Cards And 06 Mobile Phones are Seized at the instance of the accused.
DETAILS OF THE ACCUSED: –
1) Khadar Mohideen, Age: 36 yrs., Occ: Drug Transporter, R/o Bangaru Street, Main Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu State.
2) Ibrahim Sha, Age: 32 yrs., Occ: Drug Transporter, N/o Sowgad Alli Street, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu State.
3) Mujeeb, Occ: sales head, Fed Ex, Hyderabad.
4) E. Ravi Kumar, Age: 44 yrs., Occ: Business (Mother India Courier Service), R/o Meerpet, Moulali, Hosing board, Uppal.
5) Vivekanandha Reddy, Occ: Business (World First Domestic & International Courier Services),
6) J. Srinivas Rao, Occ: Business (Avakaya.com Courier Services), R/o Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
7) Varaprasad, Occ: Business (Authentic Ship 24/7 Courier Services), R/o Boduppal, Hyderabad.
8) Mahesh, Occ: Business (Post Box Express Courier Services), R/o Raidurgam, Gachibowli.
9) Narender Reddy, Occ: Business (MNR Courier Services), R/o Pratap Enclave, MLR Colony, Chengicherla, Hyderabad.
2 other Drug Suppliers are Absconding.
1) 3.1 Kgs of Pseudo Ephedrine (controlled substance).
2) 23 SIM Cards.
3) 12 Fake Aadhar Cards.
4) 06 Mobile Phones.
All W.Rs. 3 Crore /-
BRIEF ABOUT ACCUSED:
Both accused 1) Khadar Mohideen and 2) Ibrahim Sha are residents of Chennai city of Tamil Nadu. They are indulging in illegal International drug transport for the last 2 years. They developed contacts with international drug dealers staying in AUSTRALIA and NEWZELAND Countries and also developed contacts with suppliers of Pseudo Ephedrine (controlled substance) in Chennai and regularly transporting Pseudo Ephedrine to AUSTRALIA and NEWZLAND Countries through various courier services operating from Hyderabad.
In order to escape from the customs checking at Airports they are clandestinely doing illegal transport by packaging the drugs in bangle holders, photo frames, saree and other apparel linings with the co-operation of various courier service providers i.e., 1) Fed Ex 2) Mother India Courier Service 3) World First Domestic & International Courier Services 4) Avakaya.com Courier Services 5) Authentic Ship 24/7 Courier Services 6) Post Box Express Courier Services 7) MNR Courier Services.
The courier service providers are co-operating drug dealers by not collecting their original KYC and by keeping fake phone numbers and fake KYC and making fake invoice. The drug transporters are using fake Aadhar cards and several number of SIM Cards taken on fake identities in order to escape from the surveillance of investigation agencies.
On credible information on 23.12.2022, when the drug transporters i.e., Khadar Mohideen and Ibrahim Sha, when they have come to Hyderabad and were trying to transport the drugs through courier services at Begumpet, under Begumpet PS limits the Hyderabad Narcotic Enforcement Wing (H-NEW) along with Begumpet Police staff apprehended the drug transporters and Seized 3.1 Kgs of Pseudo Ephedrine (Controlled Substance), 23 Sim Cards, 12 Fake Aadhar Cards And 06 Mobile Phones from their possession.
APPEAL TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC: –
In recent times we have seen several youth/students getting addicted to Drugs, committing crime and involving in other anti-social activities. Several families have become victims of this menace. It is an ardent request from Hyderabad City Police to the youth/students not to fall prey to drugs and request the parents to keep a watch on the activities of their children and feel free to approach police or pass information to Police on Phone No. 8712661601 to curtail such anti-social activities and strive for Drug free city.
The above arrest was made under the supervision of Smt. Chandana Deepthi, I.P.S, DCP North Zone, Sri Chakravarthy Gummi, DCP, Hyderabad-Narcotics Enforcement Wing (H-NEW), Sri. Yogesh Goutham, I.P.S, Addl. DCP North Zone, Sri P. Ramesh Reddy, Inspector of Police, H-NEW, Sri C. Venkat Ramulu, SI, H-NEW and H-NEW staff along with Sri P. Srinivas Rao, Inspector of Police, Begumpet PS and staff.