Thursday , January 26 2023

Gas cylinder exploded in Hotel Sohel Malakpet. worker Shabuddin died.

Hyderabad:Jan.6 (PMI) A gas cylinder exploded in Hotel Sohel on the main road of Malakpet on Friday afternoon. Suddenly the fire broke out. The smoke was thick. The hotel staff and customers ran out of the house in fear of the flames and smoke. Hotel worker Shabuddin (35) lost his life in this accident.

On receiving the information, the fire brigade reached the spot and doused the fire. The local MLA Ahmed Balala inquired about the details of the accident. As there is a government hospital next to this hotel, the police and locals took precautions to prevent the fire from spreading to that side.(Press media of india)

Check Also

CM KCR presents ‘chadar’ for Urs at Ajmer Dargah

Hyderabad, Jan.25 (PMI): On behalf of the State government, Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao on …