Hyderabad, Nov.7 (PMI) ‘On 05-11-2022 the Commissioner’s Task Force, Central Zone team along with Abid Road PS staff, on credible information raided one godown situated at residential cum commercial building Bearing H.No. 5-4-24/1, Farmanwadi, Jawahar lal Nehru Road, Opp lane of Ramakrishna Theatre, Abids, Hyderabad and found huge stockpile of Hukkah pots, different types of hukkah flavors, coals, filters, pipes, heaters.
Particulars of the Accused Persons:
01) Asif Raza S/o Shamsul Haq, Age: 44 years, Occ: Business styled as Shisha Palace at Ayyappa Society, Madhapur R/o: Opposite RK Theatre, Farmanwadi, Abids, Hyderabad, N/o: Rahat Colony, Back side Panchayat Samiti, Aurangabad, M.H.
02) Mohsin S/o Mujeeb Ahmed Khan, Age 25 years, Occ: Worker at Godown of Shisha Palace at Abids, R/o Opp Rama Krishna Theater, Abids, Hyderabad, N/o H.No. 37, Masjid Daffai, Chirimiri Dist, Chattisgarh.
1) Unregistered Hukka flavors – 300 KGs approx
2) Various types Char coal Boxes – 300 Kgs approx
3) Hukkah Pots – 600 approx
4) Small Heaters – 36
5) Magic foils – 03 cartoons
6) Filter pipes – 04 bags
7) Rough note books – 02
8) Disposable shisha hoze pipes – 01 cartoon
(Total Worth about Rs.70,00,000/-)
Details of the case:
On enquiry Asif Raza revealed that he is purchasing hukkah items illegally from Uttar Pradesh and Mumbai through transport and the same is dumping at the above said premises and supplying the same to need customers with the help of Mohsin who is working as a labor at him and earning money illegally. When enquired about permission he failed to show any valid license i.e., Food safety license (FSSAI), Business registration, GST Registration, Shop & Establishment license. It is also found that he dumped huge quantity of magic char coal cartoons which are highly flammable in nature and could result in fire accidents, as there are no safety precautions taken. Hence, Asif Raza and Mosin both are violating the guidelines under COTP Act & Hyderabad City Police Act.
The above arrests were made under the supervision of Sri. P. Radha Kishan Rao, Deputy Commissioner of Police (OSD), Commissioner’s Task Force, by Sri R. Raghunath, Inspector of Police, Central Zone and SI Sri. N. Nagesh along with the staff of Central Zone Team, Commissioner’s Task Force, Hyderabad.(Press media of india)