BAHADURPURA POLICE ARRESTED ONE HABITUAL WOMEN OFFENDER – SEIZED GOLD ORNAMENTS ALL WG ABOUT 66 GRAMS, WORTH OF RS 1,80,000/-
Hyderabad’March.1 (PMI):On 16-02-2023 at 19-30 Hours received a complaint from Smt Asma Begum R/O Near Al Siddqui School, Bahadurpura, Hyderabad, stating that on 12-02-2023 at around 19-00 hours they have arranged (Jiyarath), due to death of her father-in-law, as such family members are busy in serving food to their relatives, after completion of function she surprised to see that Gold Ornaments are missing from Almirah. She suspected one lady Smt Zaheda Begum who came to (Jiyarath) without intimation. Accordingly registered a case and took up investigation.
On credible information on 28-02-2023 at about 1630 hrs, Crime staff were apprehended suspect lady Smt Zaheda Begum who were moving in suspicious manner near Gulzar House, Charminar along with stolen property, as such brought to P.S. on interrogation she confessed to commit above Gold ornaments.
Recovered Gold ornaments details :-
1) Two Gold Chains wg about 26 Grams
2) Five Pairs of Gold Ear Rings wg about 21
3) Two Pairs of Children Gold Ear Tops wg about 5 Grams
4) Four Gold Finger Rings wg about 9 Grams
5) One Pair Gold Sarasari wg about 5 Grams
All weighing about 66 Grams
The accused particulars are :-
• Smt Zaheda Begum W/o Mohd Bin Sayeed, age 40 Years, Occ : Maid Servant r/o Present Address :- Sultan Shahi, Shalibanda, Hyderabad, Permanent Address :- Srikrishna Nagar, Yousufguda, Hyderabad
Previously involved cases :-
Sl No. Crime No & Sec of law Police Stations
1. 178/2001 U/s 380 IPC Sanathnagar
The above arrested accused person produced before the Hon’ble court and he was remanded to judicial custody.
The case is being investigated by Sri M. Karunakar, Sub- Inspector of Police, P.S, under the guidance of Sri M. Raju, Addl Inspector of Police & Sri A. Sudhakar, Inspector of Police, Bahadurpura PS in the supervision of Shaik Janhangir Asst. Commissioner of Police, Falaknuma Division.(Press media of india)