google-site-verification=oa7ebK-QKiSPCvxPx2UBppJir9nAxs1BKixIBTtNDbY
Thursday , July 29 2021
Home / National / Woman, Daughter Accidentally Eat Snake With Cabbage

Woman, Daughter Accidentally Eat Snake With Cabbage

Indore: A woman and her teenage daughter fell ill after they accidentally cooked and ate a baby snake along with the cabbage. The duo was admitted a MY Hospital and doctors said that condition of the woman Afzaan Imam (35) and her daughter Aamna (15) is stabled.
Dr Dharmendra Jhanwar of Medicine department at the hospital said the woman and the girl were vomiting when they were admitted. “They told us that a snakelet was hidden in the vegetable, which also got chopped and cooked. After consuming the cabbage, they spotted the pieces of the baby snake in the remaining vegetable,” said Jhanwar.
They told us that a snakelet was hidden in the vegetable, which also got chopped and cooked
Dr Dharmendra
The doctor said that the duo are being subjected to various check-ups to ascertain if the consumption of the reptile has caused any damage to their body tissues

Check Also

Watchdogs, reporters seek release of Kandahar journalists

28-07-2021 KANDAHAR/ KABUL: The arrest of four journalists in Kandahar by the National Directorate of …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *