google-site-verification=oa7ebK-QKiSPCvxPx2UBppJir9nAxs1BKixIBTtNDbY
Saturday , September 25 2021
Home / National / Army rejects claimed that Indian, Chinese forces clashed in Ladakh

Army rejects claimed that Indian, Chinese forces clashed in Ladakh

News Delhi;;The Army today issued a statement denying a media report that claimed Indian and Chinese forces had clashed in Ladakh. The Army said, ever since the disengagement agreement in February this year, there has been no attempt by either side to occupy the areas from where the disengagement had been undertaken.

The Army clarified there have been no clashes in Galwan or any other area, as reported in an article in an English daily. The Army said, both sides have continued with negotiations to resolve balance issues, and regular patrolling in respective areas continues. The Army statement said, the situation on ground continues to be as hithertofore and PLA activities, including turnover of troops, continue to be monitored by Indian Army.

Check Also

Government strengthening its counter terrorism apparatus: MoS Home

New Delhi;20 July–Terrorists have been using modern weapons and equipment to commit terrorist acts across …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *